"Jen is one of those rare individuals who is brilliantly artistic, wonderfully upbeat, and totally organized! One of the few creatives I've worked with who can balance a budget and do it with a smile. It's a joy to work with Jen, she's my go-to person for anything artistic."
- Edgar Struble, Music Director, Academy of Country Music Awards, Video Music Awards & Billboard Music Awards; Producer, Mickey Matson Series, Crowning Jules, and The Penitent Thief.
"I met Jen in London and immediately noticed her energy and the passion with which she approaches everything she does. Which was then confirmed even further when I had the pleasure of working with her on a feature and discovered that not only is she amazingly talented as a production designer, a gifted sketcher, and a great budget and time manager, but also does it all with great disposition and a contagious mood. She has a trained and talented eye with powerful vision for story interpretation that truely brings amazing design dreams come true."
- Maria Belen Cirio, Production Designer/Art Director, based out of Uruguay, S.A.
"Jen is one of the most talented people I've ever met! Her ability to fully conceive someone else's vision and hit it right on the mark each time through design is unparalleled. She is a pleasure to see work and work with from start to finish. I can't wait to work with her again, her joyous attitude is infectious!"
- Elissa Sawaya, Production Coordinator, 'In Stranger Company'.
"Jen blew me away with her talent, attention to detail and ability to work as a team. She brings an energy and life to set that every production needs."
- Alicia Heinrich, Producer, Grithouse Films.
"Jen single handedly turned the weakest departments into one of the strongest with no prep time. Can't wait to hire Jen for my next film" (context: hired 3 days into production to take over the Art Direction)
- Tim Lieber, Director - Silver Platter Feature Film
"Thank you...this is exactly what I envisioned in writing the book"
- Mark Arnold, Writer of the book 'Loyalty Treasures' whom the movie 'In Stranger Company' was based off. (He had walked up, asked if I designed the set, when I answered yes, told me to stand, gave me a hug and started to cry and said the above. Not only was this particular set super fun to design, but the script was one the director tapped into my own story of loss to help tell. So it meant a lot to me too...to get it right).
"As a film producer and the president of an international nonprofit, I trust Sponge Designs/Jen, to handle a great majority of my marketing and design needs. Fast, trustworthy, and creative, they are masterfully able to take my companies' initiatives and turn them into highly effective quality designs. Give them a call today, you won't be disappointed."
- Lucas Miles, Executive Producer, Miles Media Films, and President of The Oasis Network
"Jen is on my speed dial for all design work related to Miles Media Films, she is excellent at understanding exactly what producers need from the art department on any project big or small. Her ability to quickly and efficiently design professional prospectuses for the Miles Media consulting clients makes her so easy to work with, I've never been disappointed!"
- Brian Harrington, Associate Producer, Miles Media Films